Fire brigade days
Mrs. Hamke recalls
Mrs. Dohm recalls
Mrs. Zimmer reported
Mr. Kramer reported
Mr. Didwißus reported
Mrs. Runge reported
With statements & materials about the village










 

Of ground book [From 1709.07.01-Link on "Church chronicle"]



In 1993 [ S. Minks ] 





Exemplary cuttings


[In clips supplements of the editorial staff].





            Though, after the annals, the village has to do mentioned being in 1215 first.
            However, the village chronicle became only 1882 established. It is a journal
            book, in which the responsible have registrations effected in each case
            from hand. The village principals (early village steward) have often taken
            over the job; not, nevertheless, always. Because of farmers sphere the
            subjects are naturally weather, sowing, maintains, harvests, and the risks
            from it. Moreover, are there partly names and ownership of the villagers
            listed. People are named in the rule only if about 20 (who marries whom);
            before one says, e.g. only "... they have 3 children… ". After where they enter,
            her parents, farm take over, old divisor, broke off, new buildings. Then
            golden weddings, death: the everlasting circulation. Then bragged to the
            infrastructure and to the association train and other village live to
            added and move. These are also remarks to the world events (like world
            war) twined, mostly with opinions a little persuasive from today's view.
            To the millenniums change the registrations modify in so far, as not so
            much on the yields from harvest and cattle position is reported, but
            more on the social village co operations.





Chronicle

Thus she lookslike 





Start

Year 1882/1883:

Writer this spoke on occasion with several established of local place of writing of a Liensfelder chronicle and because he thought, that this idea won ground, the farm steward was asked on a village town meeting to take care of acquisition of a suitable book, as well as to provide the teacher, writer this, given up, for writing of the chronicle. Author this, the teacher Heinrich Peter Pries, is to Noer in the dutchy [
Herzogthum] Schleswig born 31st of August, 1848, then has from 1852 - in 1856 in village Hahsendorf and from 1856 - in 1865 up to his confirmation in Brackrade with his parents (who also live there) usually resided. From 1867 - in 1869 he visited the seminar in Oldenburg (dutchy), then was in Gr. Steinrade, Ratekau and Kl.-Timmendorf elementary teacher, resp. teacher and was chosen in June, 1877 there as the teacher, which employment he started on the 1st of October of the same year. Ours was begun with the writing of this chronicle on the 22nd of March, 1880 in the anniversary of the birth a lot, and all beloved of 83-year-old emperor Wilhelm. The writing begun on the above day of the chronicle as a waste-book, was presented of the gathered commune because of correction and enlargement, and then was begun with the registration this on the 22nd of November, 1882. Owners are on the last-thought day in the village the following: …..

[
It follow then the names of the various owners, i.e. owner like tenant. Note of the editorial staff].





          In 1965 Mr. Hans Kühl, Liensfeld, was so nicely and
          has brought the chronicle (writing partly old-
          German / Sütterlin letters) by means of conven-
          tional typewriter in property of readable form.
          He has performed this, by the way, also for the
          fire brigade chronicle. The sides are by means of
          scan / o.c.r. in "Microsoft word" contagiously
          and therefore on the web page represent able.
          Here become, as said, only f e w cuts out of the
          chronicle shown.




 

Hans Kühl [1919-2010] [Click for a newspaper article, not translation provided]



LIENSFELDER VILLAGE CHRONICLE [title]

The current Liensfeld is a nice village, almost completely from a wreath woodland surround. Of it are removed on the north side a small quarter of an hour from the village in the street to Majenfelde, the Hasenberg, further after the northwest side in the Eutiner - Ahrensböker country road, the Stuttkoppel, then to the south side, a small quarter of an hour of the village, the Uhlenhorst and the Hohenstegen, and, finally, after the eastern side and southeast side there almost to the village going, both woodland to Hellenrade and Brammerhorst. Moreover, Kranzbusch still lies on the right from the Klenzauer ways. In the village itself forms a wonderful decoration a number of oaks, from which 6 bigger and 7 smaller stand before the foresters house, not far from the schoolhouse, which change against it on the free place before the house of the joiner Grage, where the way leads to Ditmer. Liensfeld exists of 42 inhabited houses, they are inhabited by 304 inhabitants, under it are 6 Hufner [
old name “Hufner” for farmer]. The places have from 65 - 84 ha of ground. 3 Hufner of 21 - approx. 30 ha of ground. 6 own cottagers with land and 12 own cottagers without land. Among the own cottagers and the inhabitants there are 1 of smith, 1 of wheelwrights, 1 of shepherds, 1 of cattle dealers, 1 of merchant, 1 of bricklayers, 2 tailors, 1 of shoemakers, 1 of butchers, 2 joiners, 1 innkeeper and 1 of businessman, 1 of foresters, 1 of woodsmen, 2 old retiered farmer and 1 of teachers. The pupil's number normally amounts to 60 - 70. Moreover, among the own cottagers cited innkeeper, has of the owners of the former farm steward's place still an inn. Till 1859 was same also here, like here in all villages, the farm economy on a certain place quiescent namely the respective owners of the Frankschen place were placeed at farm steward. Only a few, almost no workers are made search outwards work, but they are occupied by the Hufnern. The field area which belongs to the village exists to the biggest part of heavy mucky ground, is hilly and mostly with drainage. About the origin of the name Liensfeld one is not quite clear. Some old chronicle writers state as a legend that [bishop] Vicelin should have preached from the Liethberg and, therefore, of the names Vicelinfeld, flatly Liensfeld [occurs]. Liensfeld stood earlier in the statute labour relation to Majenfelde .......

[It follows then a continuing detailed portrayal of all relevant localities and relations].


Year in 1882: [Back recollection]

To this so extremely unhappy summer for the countryman followed an exceedingly mild winter. Though it was freezing some days in the beginning of November rather strongly, however, followed immediately again thaw and soon stood after the weather constantly in such a way, that still long, long time went for some places the cattle outdoors. Thus one has seen on the 10th of January, 1882 the strong cattle of miller Witt to Braacker mill still standing day and night outdoors. Admittedly, the winter in spite of the mild weather for many country people, nevertheless, was sad, because it was absolutely impossible for them, to feed the cows in particular in normaly usual manner. Grain did not become from many, in particular from the country people, affected from the [
damage by] hail, so not at all, and was taken as a result of that, so some helping to meet the evil of the unlitter at least in something form. Thus it was strewn with sand, deep channels were made; also came, even if not here in the village, the peat litter to admission. In 1881 in May sold or rather exchanged the seedsman Ferd. Wulff, who had become, in the meantime, a farm steward, on top in the so-called Hühnerbusch situated, his enterprise to a pensioner.

[
etc.]




Plöner weekly 1895 [Public festival in memory of the foundation of the German empire 1870/71]





Department store Steffen near acquisition 1894 











          After rebuilding from 1914.




 



Old school- and fire brigade bell

Move back

Inscription: Foundated by and manufactured by C. Joppe, Berlin, 1897

Move to





          Is located in the roof of the former school house.





Year in 1900:

With the census on the 1st of December, 1900 were found in Liensfeld 270 Inhabitant, 132 male and 138 female ones.

[note: In 2006 about 275 inhabitants].


Year in 1905:
[Extract from the Hutzfelder village chronicle:]

22/3/05: Today burnt down the straw-covered smoking house of the shepherd Landy in Liensfeld. Bacon and meat of 40 pigs burnt. In this house lived the shoemaker Anders. 31/3/ : A burglar pulled to the Hufner Ehlers at night the key of the safe from the trousers, which lay on a chair beside the sleeping Ehlers. He stole 900 marks and a golden clock. Afterwards he broke in at Klees, strengthened itself in the pantry, to break then in the Hufner Dohm [
‘s house]. This reached immediately to the gun, on it there fled the burglar.


Year in 1908:

After 3O-year-old beneficial work as a teacher in the local one class elementary school the author of the present part of this village chronicle had to give up his office as a result of illness. On the 1st of October teacher [Heinrich Peter] Pries was put to the disposition ….

[
etc.]




Plöner weekly 1904 1904 [Bosau, 7th of July. It had come for the implementation of the new building of a schoolhouse into Liensfeld five offers. The highest offer amounted to 17,064 mark. Lowest demanding were the building contractors Pruss, Hutzfeld, and Benk, Bosau with 13,830 mark. The construction (schoolhouse with stable) was transferred into the yesterday's district council meeting to Hutzfeld with seven against five voices awarded to both called men. If the roof with glazed concave bricks should be produced, the price increases by 185 mark. With the excavation of the well is already begun. The production of the same, as well as the delivery of the pump, is to the company Cobobes, Eutin transfered for 189 mark. The loads to the new building are to be performed by the liable to instep of the municipality on grounds of the local order, the hand services will award from the municipality. At that time by the Hassendorfer schoolhouse construction the loads were procured for money, by which an essential rise in price of the construction entered. With approval of large-scale ducal government and approval of the current owner of the ground, the leased post land till present soon come for the sales. Then the former lease sum is paid to the owner of the place from the local commune cash. - On the district butter exhibition in Eutin the predicate received the dairy Hassendorf (dairy steward Habermann) for the issued butter "highly well" .....]





Plöner weekly 1912 [ raised. Because of overcrowding the second class will be soon grown in Liensfeld. When the school burnt itself down in Kiekbusch, the district council decided not to rebuild the schoolhouse, but to send to school the Kiekbusch's children in Liensfeld, where quite a new schoolhouse was established. Even though the same is built spacious, the place is not enough for the big pupil's number now any more, so that now a cultivation must occur. For the removed farmer Fr Lampe became ...]







            Addition from Mr. F. Mielke (Text in German)



Years in 1914/1918:

The removal of the local infrastructure net was delayed by the outbreak of the war and was finished only in 1916. There was a big step of the old paraffin lamp to the electric bulb, from hand [pursued] powered machine to the electric motor. The remote village was put in direct connection with the big industrial centre at the [
river] Trave. Now in the development the war stepped annoyingly and destroying. From hardly 300 inhabitants counting village approx. 50 men and youths were called up bit by bit for the war service. In the fight for the loves at home, for people and native country died:
....
[Index of names is absent; however, follows a little later in the chronicle. Suddenly the war is over; in addition the chronicle virtually says nothing].




A memorial




          Children's ball [No translation provided]:







          From found of Margarete Dohm.








 

The first passenger car Liensfeld's around 1930 [Teacher Otto Maas with daughters]



Follows the newspapers price [=German]




          From found of Dora Hamke [FROM HER FATHER OVERCOME].





Village school around 1930 [with Dora Hamke] 








 

Old slaughter 1930

          Originally 2 tailors were resident, same
          Messes. Bruhn and Schröder. Between their
          both to dwelling houses there was a footpath,
          hence, "Sartorial way" called.




 

Old tailoring Bruhn before 1930




 

Tailor Kurt Schröder [With beard, with family, Braaker Weg 6, in 1950]




 

Old cobbler and former post office, today 1 fam. h




 

Former painting [mid] [Today 1 fam. hs.]




 

Old wheelwright today



Year in 1933:

A new mind rules in Germany ..... On the 1933/10/01 the german farmer was explained to the ancestral estate farmer by law. As ancestral estate farmers from Liensfeld are put down in the district court of Eutin: …..

[
Thus Hans Sievert senior as a village board of directors, he takes over the chronicle, until in 1939, when local farmer's leaders and farm steward are laid in a (nazi-party) hand. On the subject "Land consolidation" nothing stands in the chronicle; apparently in the village not from relevance].




Village school about 1935 [Here in the roof is the bell shown at the beginning on photo]





Excursion E.+B. Friederichsen end of 30th years [f. cent.]





Year in 1935:
[Hans Sievert senior]

Also in May, 1935 my son Hans Heinrich insisted before the higher regional court in Kiel be the first juridical state exam with "the Commendable" best result of the last three years, after he set the only german world record in the athletics on the 7th and 8th of July, 1934 in Hamburg with 8790 points in the decathlon. Unfortunately, he stretched with [Europe] masteries in Turin a bad torn muscle to in the left thigh, so that he will be for the Olympic games 1936 in Berlin very much by the disadvantage.

[The pride of the father].








Back to the source site for H.-H. Sievert





Sievert's farm about 1956 [Today family Kallmeyer]





          See also in here on woman Zimmer's extra web site.





Pays up and health insurance scheme contribution in 1938.




          From found of Dora Hamke








 

Coach drive in 1939 [Max & Ella Ehlers with their children]





Year in 1939:

…. if the Führer [
leader] decides on the action …. .

[Of the local farmer's leaders Klees : Village chronicle contains beside regional information now propaganda phrases, he was confiscated later and like].







 

Herbert Klees ["Stahlhelmbund"] before War II. [He is the only village head who ever liked in a war]



          By the way: Werner Klees father.






 

"Jungvolk" ~ 1936






Year in 1943 and the following:
[From 1943 now again by Hans Sievert senior]

The winter has run this year, nevertheless, more mildly and used already very early good weather, mildly and drily. Already on the 1st of March the vegetation started, so that the nitrogen could be sowed for rape and winter crop. Also it was begun in general with the preliminary works for the sowing order. In 5/III. the beans were already sowed. On the 15th of March the sowing order was finished generally. The clover and the pastures became very green. Since 29/III. however, a sudden change in the weather has stamped in, it is daily cold and stormily with precipitation. Unfortunately, a Liensfelder has liked again. In 13/III. there fell Otto Runge, son of the widow Runge, in the east. 2./III./44: In summer, 1943 was mostly nice weather and the grain harvest promised very feel well. Unfortunately, placed in the harvest a rain period, so that a part of the harvest in local area had to suffer from outgrowth. Also the hay harvest was a record. Even the postmeal hay was very plentiful and is rescued very well. At the end of July the village by the hostile terror attacks on Hamburg got compulsive billeting. 70 people for several weeks .… During the last years have liked from Liensfeld: …. On the 4/5/1945 English troops entered in Liensfeld. In 17/ V/1945 I was appointed by the English commander to the mayor of the municipality of Bosau.

[etc., well, gee, the war is over suddenly]




Move back

In the harvest application at 40th y. [With u. o. "Karlheinz" and a reaper-binder]

Move to









          Bombed out Timm to Liensfeld family Stöver evacuated.





Year in 1951:

…. the number of inhabitants arose on approximate 750. …. Hunger and misery did the people
drive on the country ….

[etc.]




New period

   
Finally, again bread and information 1945    




A memorial




Like one sees, value was placed even then of it, that the person for the municipality was not a burden! By the way: Siegfried Minks mother.




          From found of family Minks.








 

Circle riding / prick on farm Ehlers in 1950 [From left: Heiner Toll, Franz Jarisch, Gerd Wurzel, Richard Krieger]




 

Typical farmers wedding Finck in 1950 [still there and h. and F. Struve]




 

In 1950




 

In 1950


          From found of Brunhild Ehlers (spec. tour 1939 and ring stinging)







Old dairy about 1956. There the farmers maintain e. g. own freezing boxes Former farm now "Hof Am Wege", in 1956




Old dairy, grocery and restaurant about 1956 





[Tip] year in 1956:

THE HEINRICH-HARMS-SCHOOL HUTZFELD BECAME 1956 ESTABLISHED. ABOUT THE INTERNAS OF THE FORMER VILLAGE SCHOOL LIENSFELD IS TO BE DETERMINED EXCEPT THE MENTION IN OUR VILLAGE CHRONICLE ONLY LITTLE. IN THE FIRST MENTIONED SCHOOL ARE THREE LEDGERS FROM LIENSFELD (20th TO 50th YEARS F. CT.) PUTS INTO ARCHIVES, IN WHAT REPORTS ARE HELD ON [LIKE TESTEMONIES]. GRAPHICS / PHOTOS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

[Insertion]







 

A village school class in 1955 [with teacher Riedel]





          The first village school mentioned in the village chronicle was in
          Tamm’ s house on the smith's mountain [today "Auf der Reihe"],
          where the village teacher lived and informed. From 1831
          the school was in the house „Im Dorfe 17“ (= see Property
          Martin), which burnt itself down in 1905. As a result the school
          „Am Schulberg“ was established. There the a later also
          Kiekbusch children were sent to this school.




 

Existing class ledger [In archive H.-H.-School]



Year in 1959:

The grain harvest placed on the 6th of July with the cut of the winter barley and in 12. – 13. with the rape one. Already after some days both fruits could be threshed with glowing heat (36 ° C in the shade) by the swath. Particularly the rape brought good yields. By the persistent dryness and heat summer barley, oat and rye at the same time became ripe. Partially summer barley and oat on the swaths were mowed and already threshed after some days. 11.5% there were worth mentioning low the humidity content with the grain, thus, e.g., with the winter barley. As already mentioned, the wheat brought the quite excellent average yields, which lay with 50 quintal/ha. Top yields have certainly brought from single blows 60 quintal/ha. Shortly before ending of the harvest a cloudburst, which brought, at least, in three days more than 100 mm of precipitation in muggy oppressive weather started. So welcome the rain was for the pastures and frightfully hard become fields (finally, one could think of the ploughing), was so joyless this strong rain for the just drilled rape. The rape had to be often broken down again and be ordered anew. Also the bringing in of the winter sowing fell because of the dryness on big difficulties. The ploughing of the rock-hard ground cost a lot of tractive power and ploughshares. Though all sowings could be introduced on time, however, the germs and accrual lasted awfully long time. Particularly the winter barley accumulated very differently, partially the grain accumulates yet. Also the fresh clover looks bad everywhere. Some farms still decided on the landslide. Because in September only 6 mm of rain fell, the long-term pastures decreased of course very much in her achievement. The milk cattle were taken everywhere early in the stable, the milk achievement was very low on the pasture. Only the meadows kept up in this summer and autumn well her grass growth. The crop of potatoes was because it brought considerable precipitation in August, with the medium late ones and the late kinds well. Indeed, these potatoes showed very strongly second formation of shoots and also the durability leaves much to be desired. Also the turnip harvest was better than one could accept. Even if the leafs of feed and turnip was worthless, nevertheless, the feed and sugar beets brought good yields. The turnips dropped in the yield strongly. Though the leafs of the sugar beets is less, but by the favorable weather terms cleanly, harvested.

[Typical chronicle information, from the farmer H. H. Finck].




        See further: 1962 fire on farm Finck [NO TRANSLATION PROVIDED]
        Grafik.ostholsteier.brand.finck.zus..pdf [3.262 KB]






        This farm burnt down - see news paper cut -
        in 1962.




 

Farm house Julius Finck before 1900 (Personal unknown)



        With the opportunity: Mrs. Irma Schmahl – see interview of Mrs. Norgard
        Zimmer - has made for the Finck / Struve - property in 1982/1983 an about
        100 years comprehensive chronicle; is in the possession of Struves.

   










 

Small shop family Kühl in 1957 [f. left: Lina and her sons Hans Jürgen und Klaus Peter Kühl]





Year in 1959 (2):

To the local events would be still mentioned the following: The pensioner Fritz Bruhn found in April in a waste heap in the meadow Klintaue a freshly born child [deadly] in a jam bucket hidden. Up to now in spite of keen effort of the criminal investigation department the action could not be cleared up ....

[etc., about murder and manslaughter is in the whole chronicle nothing delivers].




Year in 1966:

8th of August it passed a dreadful car misfortune on the street Braak - Eutin. 5 men met the death. Our fire brigade companion Rudolf Wentorf, 49 years, as well as his father-in-law Max Zabel we had to deplore from the place. Zabel, resident in Hassendorf, before in Liensfeld. He was also a member of our fire defense. They were buried both in Sarau side by side with big participation.

[
etc.]







 

In 1978 [CONTENT: Painter's company in Liensfeld burnt. Liensfeld: In a Liensfelder painter's company midday broke out on Wednesday about 14.30 o'clock a fire. The fire was evident originated in a refuse bin, which was unterput in a shed, tilled in a single-family dwelling and was filled with old colours etc.. The flames soon spread to the workshop. Spreading the fire on the dwelling house and the complete destruction of the workshop prevented the exact work of the voluntary fire brigades from Liensfeld and surroundings. The total loss is estimated at about 25,000 DM. How the fire could originate in the tonne, is not cleared up to now. The inquiries of the police continue.]



Snowy disaster in 1979 [with Thomas Ehlers]





Year in 1979:

Ostholstein sank into the snow. On the 28th of December there fell the first snow. It was snowing up to January, 1979. Silently the snow covered the earth, but then the storm with howling power above the fields swept. Everything, everything was blocked. After the streets were free again, the ban on driving lifted on the 9th of February, there came the new disaster. On the 13th of February, 1979 strong snowy activity started once more, with stormy hoists with strengths 8-9 from the north – the east. In 1979 on the 14th of February there was disaster alert once more. Nothing went more. Again ban on driving. It is snowing and is snowing with stormy hoists. The snow cleaning were extremely dangerous. The ways Liensfeld / Kiekbusch were a crease high to the bends drifted. With heavy track-laying vehicles, tanks and snow plows the streets were freed. The food supplies, also feed for cattle, brought big difficulties. The milk could not be transported, it was frozen in tubs. Icy temperatures to 15 ° C and 20 ° made below it possible. Only after 4 days the milk was fetched. On
the 20th of February the ban on driving was lifted. By the snowy disaster there was quite a late spring.

[Event might be confessed everywhere?]




Snowy disaster in 1979 (with family Ehlers barn) 





Year in 2002:

A cyclone causes big damages in Ostholstein [
not here]. The new money is there. Since the 1st of January it is paid in EURO. First are valid still german mark, however, the people get used fast and easily to pulling out the euro. One pays in euro, but one counts in german mark. 2/2/: Major operation of the fire brigades of the municipality of Bosau in Liensfeld. About 22.30 o'clock the sirens resounded in the village. The cattle stable [of a farmer] had caught fire. Only after a little while the first defenses arrived. The Eutiner town brigade supported the fire-fighting work from the rotary leader. 21 bovine animals had to be released under heavy breath protection. In addition, the dwelling house and an other stable had to be protected. Were complicated the fire-fighting work by fire nests lighting up over and over again. About 3.00 o'clock the fire was under control. 150 fire fighters were on site and of course many onlookers, because the fire was to be seen kilometre wide. The old divisors found accomodation for the time of the fire fighting with the neighbour [...]. The neighbourly help works excellently. All assistants were supplied with open sandwiches and coffee. The next day [the affected person] stood before a new problem. The bovine animals had to be accommodated. However, the health centre of the destrict wanted to give no [first] approval for the dominical cattle transport. Still it is unclear, why the straw was roused. Already in the years before were in the municipality ....

[etc., in the chronicle the of the names of the affected persons are called].




Press excerpt from the 2002.02.02. No translation provided.




[Further]

07/18. : Rains, rains, rains. The water stood one and a half metre high in and around the common
room. It flowed out in wide front over the street and by the F. through the garden. Our fire brigade
also became from Thürk and ....

[
etc.]




High water at Liensfeld's brook Klintau in 2002 [After snows melting and heavy rainfall in 2011.02]





In the village there ware former floods too. Mielke family. Short 1978.




Content: The persistent rainfall of the last days and the thaw has made from Liensfeld a “sea-bath” ". About 60 acres meadows and pastures are flooded since the week-end by water masses. Three lakes have formed in the meadow depressions and although acute danger does not exist, are not the school way to Kiekbusch and district street over Windberg to Eutin is not unthreatened. If the water increase had to go on, it will flood both streets. Still there was in the village some excitement. With worry had been observed, that the mountain Lieberg started to walk and endangered the dwelling house situated on his foot of the family Mielke. The mountain showed several tears at his summit. For the protection of the dwelling house established retaining wall has cracked in spite of double armouring under the pressure of the earth masses and has been shifted about five centimetres. The Liensfelder fire brigade was once more first assistant in the need. Under the direction of brigade leader Hilger and village director von Burkner one succeeded to the hand skilful men in supporting so expertly the wall still on Saturday with beam and trees, that one may calculate on the fact, that the mountain will be able to cause no other damage. Mayors Vogel and at the instigation of parliamentarian Latendorf rushed over experts the district management found out to place and precipitous. Their judgement is reassuring: They think that the possible danger is banished]


          Found by F. Mielke





Year in 2004:

.... The Roydorfer fire brigade band provided for the musical frame in the afternoon. Privately the orchestra was accommodated, so that the defense could cocelebrate in the evening hard. The barn was never decorated so festively. M. Ehlers organised the culinary sales with the help of many assistants. With quick music a festival ball took place in the barn of Ehlers, which stopped till 3.30 o'clock. With a breakfast they became ....

[etc.]




Barns party brigade day in 2004 







          Old people smiths [origin construction year 1895]
          before the rebuilding Move back




 



[Tip] in 2007/8:

THE EXAMINATION INTO THE ABOUT HUNDRED YEAR OLD CHURCH CHRONICLE SARAU'S SHOWS, THAT THERE THE SINGLE TIPS, E.G., ON THE VILLAGE LIENSFELD, WHICH GO OUT THE BAPTISMAL REGISTER ETC., ARE CONTAINED. SHE IS OFTEN IN EARLY OLD-GERMAN USUAL OR HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN SÜTTERLIN LETTER. A TRANSFERENCE IN TYPEWRITERS BLOCK LETTERS DOES NOT EXISTED. WHAT WOMAN PARISH PASTOR DR. CORINNA SCHLAPKOHL TO US WITH REFER TO LIENSFELD CAN PROVIDE, SEE IN ADDITION WEB PAGE "The church chronicle".

[Insertion]




Mr. Hans Kühl , by the way, has published his copy of the village chronicle at that time in the news paper "Ostholsteiner Anzeiger". An office copy of the chronicle has web master - until including up 2005 - puts here into archives in his PC. One can call it completely with status 2005 - if it is from interests - here as a PDF copy [see in and on GERMAN site].





Summary



    Years in 1910 – in 2005 pp: [Here still some
    contents tips from or to the chronicle].

    Some farms are more than 100 years in the same
    family estate. The first village school in 1755. The
    School given up about 1970. Forester up till 1904.
    Voluntary fire brigade start from 1910. Fire devil in
    1911 and 1998. The last big fire see above. Only since
    1956 own police post. In 1964 fire station renewed, till
    1978 village community centre with children play-
    ground established. In 1969 comes central waters
    care. 1972 stream underground cables, phone under-
    ground cable. Grocery in 1975 closed, in 1983
    inauguration of a children’s ball playground.
    Restaurant with hall from 1985 - 1993 successively
    give up. No more self-employed craftsmen. In 1985
    allocation of house numbers, in 1986 then street
    names. After 2000 road lighting modified. Last
    natural gas connection lay. 2010 up to 2012
    revisal of the approach street K 6 and K 33 is
    finished.
   




 




[At the moment the village chronicle is lead by the retired farmers Heinz and Brunhild Ehlers]



The increasing digitization of book stocks enables to appeal, for example, in "Google" under the headword "Liensfeld" with the Icon ‚more ▼ books‘ newer and older literature for the village history and for edit.






[29]




Move up



Druckbare Version / Printable version

www.dorfgemeinschaft-liensfeld.de